Monday, September 16, 2013

paws for thought



You know, I've actually never seen Jaws. I know! This year I'm trying to watch a lot of modern classics that somehow eluded me in the past, and Jaws is definitely on the list. (I'm blogging about this movie project on my classic film blog, Silents and Talkies, by the way.) Anyway, I had to have this shirt nonetheless. It's so perfect! And I'm sure I'll like it even more once I've finally seen the film ;)

This afternoon we're going down the shore and staying overnight so we'll be closer to the airport when we have to catch our flight super early tomorrow morning. Then I'll be in Disney World until Sunday! yay! I'm thinking about getting an annual pass since I seem to go so often.. if you have one I'd love to know what you think about it (pros/cons, etc.) My brother always said he didn't want to go too often or the magic would wear off but I don't even think that's possible. I feel just as excited every time I go, whether it was my 1st trip or my 9th :)




shirt - urban outfitters | skirt - c/o modcloth | shoes - diy project