Friday, August 16, 2013

clouds and rainbows



This is one of my go-to outfits that I wear on a regular basis but I don't think I've ever photographed it to post here before. I love having repeat outfits that I can wear when I'm not feeling very creative about getting dressed. I know it works for me, so I just throw it on and I'm good to go :)

I'm having such a fun week doing Gishwhes. I seriously can't wait to share all of my pictures here when it's over! I kind of wish I had something like this going on every single day. It's making me feel so much more creative and excited about waking up in the morning -- plus it's taking my mind off annoying things that usually cloud my thoughts all day (like bills, my mounting pile of laundry, and my never-ending etsy sales slump, of course.) And it's just SO FUN. I'm a very goofy person in real life and I don't seem to get enough opportunities to feed the urge to goof. Plus I think it's rubbing off on my family. I asked Kyle to go with me to shoot pictures for one of the challenges today and he ended up walking around our town shopping center in a batman mask, holding balloons. Not even related to Gishwhes... he was just riding the goofy wave! :)


sweater - modcloth | skirt - h&m | shoes - c/o bait footwear