Wednesday, July 3, 2013

periwinkle and sea foam green



You can't see it here but I got a new giant television that's hanging out on my table just to the left of me. It's seriously massive and I have no idea where it's permanent home is going to be yet. I just suddenly felt like my little 19" screen wasn't big enough anymore for someone as obsessed with movies and television as I am. And let me tell you, at least for the moment, the fact that it's a humungous eye sore is being seriously outweighed by the fact that I can now look at Fox Mulder on a 42" screen ♥__♥

Also, I think this is one of my favorite outfits in a while. Hubble even hung around while I was taking pictures, giving his seal of approval. Or tail of approval..




blouse - c/o lalamagic | skirt - h&m | tights - target | sweater - forever 21
shoes - c/o bait footwear | tie - c/o flapper girl