Friday, June 7, 2013

room tour



There's a tour of my room over at teenvogue.com if you'd like to take a peek! It also includes pictures of my walk-in closet that I've been meaning to share here for over a year.

I'm planning on taking my own photos and doing something of a director's cut here next week (providing the sun finally comes out and lets me take pictures soon!) I didn't get to pick which things were featured in the article so a lot of my favorite knick knacks and little corners of my room didn't make the cut and I want to share those with you!! :) I'm also working on a follow-up to my storage solutions for small spaces post! yay!

I haven't actually done a room tour here in about two years and so much has changed since then! Mostly little things, but to me they make a huge difference. I should actually do a whole room evolution post since my room has changed so much over the years. At one point my walls were dark purple, my ceiling was orange and I had all dark wood furniture and jewel tone bedding. Seriously! I think my heart died a little during that period of pastel deprivation ;)