Thursday, April 4, 2013

lilac ruffles



I think I got this dress almost three years ago and it's still one of my all-time favorites. It's probably the dress I've worn most on this blog too (I think a remix post is in order soon!) This time I layered a lilac shirt underneath and I love the way they look together! The shirt came with a tie-collar but I cut it off since I think the flouncy neck and black piping are perfect without it.

For the first time in a while I actually have a lot of things to look forward to this month. As you can imagine, I'm ridiculously excited about Jurassic Park being re-released tomorrow. I pre-ordered tickets online for the first showing at my local theater, and then me and my mom will hopefully see it at the Downtown Disney theater while we're in Florida, too. And then I'll make everyone I know go with me again countless times when we get home ;) On Saturday I have something top-secret but really exciting happening (details later!) This Sunday me and my brother are going to the flea market, which somehow always seems like a mini-vacation to me so I'm really looking forward to it :) Then next Wednesday I'm off on vacation! Oh and later this month is my dad's 60th birthday (!!!) so we'll be planning some fun stuff for that too!


dress- modcloth | purple blouse - c/o modcloth | cardigan - forever 21
shoes - urban outfitters | belt - asos