Wednesday, April 24, 2013

clever girl



On Saturday I went to see Jurassic Park in 3D for the second time (I also went with my brother on the day it opened) and it was just as fun! I really think if I had the money I would go see it a hundred times before it leaves theaters.

I've been feeling a little under the weather since I got back from vacation (I swear it seems like I can't go away anymore without coming back with a bug!) Luckily it just seems to be draining my energy and nothing more, but considering my trip already set me back a week on tackling my to-do list, spending all my waking hours in a sleepy haze isn't helping much. I'm so behind on my e-mails it's actually embarrassing. Like I'm actually ashamed to even be replying at this point because I'm pretty sure everyone will be mad that I took so long to reply. I'll probably tackle them today or tomorrow anyway though!

I have another busy couple of weeks coming up.. I can't believe I haven't mentioned this yet but I bought VIP tickets to The Office wrap party in Scranton next weekend! I'll be going to a party with some of the cast and crew (!!!!) and then the tickets also include the best seats to a Q&A with the writers the next day and a huge farewell event at PNC field with the cast. I'm so excited it's ridiculous! I'll definitely take lots of pictures and blog about it!

ps. I couldn't get a better picture of my shirt (after this one was snapped the wind started gusting like crazy and I gave up) but it's a brontosaurus with "vegetarian" written underneath! I got it at the Animal Kingdom in Disney on my trip last year but I found it online here :)




shirt - disney world | cardigan and jean jacket - forever 21 | skirt - h&m
shoes - asos (similar) | t-rex brooch - sweet and lovely | bag - asos