Wednesday, January 16, 2013

modcloth blogger of the moment! eep!



Do you know how hard it has been to keep this a secret?? ahh! To say that I'm beyond thrilled would be the understatement of the century. I mean, in these photos I am wearing a modcloth dress that is literally named after my blog. I am so honored to have such an incredibly pretty namesake dress! I have more than my fair share of lacy frocks and this one just puts the rest to shame. I'm not sure what I like better -- the sweet little embroidered flowers, the fact that this is totally swooshable (swooshable- adjective; meaning the skirt swooshes easily whilst dancing around your bedroom) or the fact that it is named after my blog (!!!!!)

You'll know that this is an exciting post for me just by the fact that I've included not one -- not two -- but SEVEN photos! I know, very unlike me... but I was pretty darn excited to be taking these pictures and couldn't resist including more than I usually do! :D





I love that it can easily be dressed up or dressed down, too! Of course my first inclination was to pair it with the most pretty pastel items in my wardrobe! Mint tights, shoes and a belt, a fuzzy peach cardigan and my sweet and lovely rainbow sweater clips! I have so many outfit ideas swirling around in my head though.. I already have a "three ways to wear it" post planned for next week!

If you buy the dress and wear it in an outfit post please send me a link! I'd love to see!! :)





Of course getting a dress named after my blog isn't the only perk to being Blogger of the Moment! I also got to do a fun interview over on the Modcloth blog! yay! You can find out my favorite way to eat a potato (seriously!), check out my 60's movie recommendations and see how I would style this dress with other Modcloth items for a "Trip to the Natural History Museum" over here!

It has been so surreal typing this post. I actually have goosebumps!






dress- c/o modcloth | cardigan and tights - h&m | shoes - c/o bait footwear