Wednesday, December 19, 2012

are you kitten me



I wore this yesterday to go Christmas shopping with my dad. Although this time of year I might as well just wear a potato sack, since I hardly ever take off my winter coat once I'm out the door! It's starting to get really chilly here but not quite chilly enough for snow. It's been raining almost every single day, which is all well and good in April but in December I'd like any precipitation to come in flurries not showers! ;)

Today me and Kyle are going to New York to see the tree at Rockefeller Center and do some last minute Christmas shopping. I'm woefully behind on buying presents this year! I usually pride myself on being an exceptional gift-giver but right now I'm really drawing a blank on what to get everyone. I guess if all else fails I can pull a childhood standby and just make everyone a painting lol


cat dress- c/o romwe | cardigan - old navy | shirt - modcloth
shoes - birthday present (ebay) | belt - f21