I hope the galaxy-print trend never goes out of style, because I really enjoy finding new pieces to add to my little collection. This dress is a beauty in person, mainly because the print is so vivid and realistic, unlike some that look more computer generated.
It's getting to be my favorite time of year for star-gazing. I just love laying in the backyard at night in the fall, listening to music on my headphones while watching the stars above me. It's chilly enough to need some blankets but not quite freezing yet. And the chances of getting attacked by a swarm of bugs are significantly smaller than they are in the summer ;)
- ► 2014 (137)
- ► 2013 (255)
- A Scathingly Brilliant gift guide!
- Flapper Doodle black friday sale
- at the boardwalk
- such a wholesome place
- Greetings from Animal Kingdom!
- downton disney
- I did it!!
- birthday frock
- A Scathingly Brilliant birthday giveaway! [closed]...
- cat shoes, awkward poses and being too tired to th...
- wishlist wednesday: the prettiest dress ever
- we're clearly soldiers in petticoats
- Giveaway: Neon pink satchel purse from Le Bomb Sho...
- Modcloth sale alert!
- sweet and lovely update!
- cosmic rays
- ▼ November (17)
- ► 2011 (472)