Belt- Old Navy
So... I've decided to do outfit posts every now and then. The main reason is that I desperately want to be comfortable in my own skin, and I think this will help. I eat super healthy and I exercise, and yet I am perpetually about 15 pounds overweight... so I think I need to just get used to what I see in the mirror and learn to love it. I think that posting outfit photos, and putting myself out there will help me to do that. Also, I think there's a serious shortage of short and pudgy girls posting outfit photos, so I want to help fill that void :)
A couple things you should know about me:
1. As you can tell by the fact that I placed a red oval over my face, I also have some insecurities in that area as well. I'm hoping these posts will help me overcome this hurdle too.
2. I don't have designer clothes, so what you should expect here are "how to look not-half-bad wearing cheap clothes from Old Navy and Forever 21 while being short and pudgy" posts ;-D
3. Unlike most girls, I don't have a huge collection of shoes or purses.. my weakness is coats, so expect lots of those when fall and winter roll around. The foot and bag area will look pretty much the same in every single post. (Especially the bag. I don't change it. Ever.)
4. While I don't want people leaving comments saying I'm fat (seriously, that will be just plain mean) I also don't want people trying to be nice and saying I'm not pudgy. I know I am, so let's leave it at that, shall we?
5. I do not get out often, so my room will be the backdrop 99.9% of the time.
6. If you can't tell already, these will probably be really boring posts (I don't have many shoes or bags, I don't get out often, I don't wear vintage or designer clothes.. blah blah blah...) but just bear with me :-)
- ► 2012 (371)
- ► 2011 (472)
- If the best things in life are free...
- new hair color
- my famous brownies
- best potatoes ever!
- etsy resizing
- trench coat
- cuter than cupcakes, unicorns and rainbows
- what I'm doing tomorrow...
- itchin' for a kitchen
- web design!
- short and pudgy
- tomato + chickpeas
- Happy Birthday SUPERMOM!
- life with cats
- vintage & destash on etsy
- my dressing room.
- GPOHW (a day late again)
- my room
- ▼ July (20)