Ok, so tax day isn't actually fun. In fact, it might be the most un-fun day of the whole year. At least it usually is for me when I find out that I owe like 25% of my meager little income. Boo hoo.
BUT there is one way to make tax day kind of awesome, and that is to watch one of my favorite Mary Tyler Moore episodes, 1040 or Fight. Mary gets audited by a really, really shy and pretty cute IRS guy. It's a really adorable episode, and for at least a half hour you're transported into a world where IRS guys are sweet, you only owe like $6 and all of your tax documents fit neatly into a tiny shoebox.
- ► 2012 (371)
- ► 2011 (472)
- Wednesday in New York
- Animal abuse is never okay.
- hilarious video by my brother!
- tax day fun!
- happy birthday to one of the coolest people ever
- Day 17 - an art piece
- Day 16 - a song that makes me cry (or nearly)
- a question for the glass-half-full crowd :)
- things that cheer me up!
- Day 15 - a collection
- good mood week
- Day 14 - a nonfiction book
- Happy Easter
- Day 13 - a fictional book
- Day 12 - whatever tickles my fancy
- ▼ April (16)