Day 2 of good mood week, and I am trying VERY hard to keep a happy face, but, as always, that's not easy for me. So I have a question for people who have a naturally sunny disposition: do you have bad things go wrong all day long (like moi), and you just happen to have a stronger ability to deal with it than I do, or do you usually have such good luck that there's simply nothing to be blue about? I'm really curious! If you do have awful luck and manage to overcome it each day, any tips?
Anyway, I've just poured myself a glass of grapefruit juice and I'm going to take some deep breaths and try not to let anything get to me. My printer, my brother, the weather, the UK immigration department and life in general are really testing my patience today so it'll take a lot of grapefruit juice and happy music to keep me feeling remotely bubbly.
Oh, and I decided I'm going to draw some of my "cheer up" posts instead of finding photos online, I thought that would be fun! :)
- ► 2012 (371)
- ► 2011 (472)
- Wednesday in New York
- Animal abuse is never okay.
- hilarious video by my brother!
- tax day fun!
- happy birthday to one of the coolest people ever
- Day 17 - an art piece
- Day 16 - a song that makes me cry (or nearly)
- a question for the glass-half-full crowd :)
- things that cheer me up!
- Day 15 - a collection
- good mood week
- Day 14 - a nonfiction book
- Happy Easter
- Day 13 - a fictional book
- Day 12 - whatever tickles my fancy
- ▼ April (16)