My family and I made a quick trip to Target today to get my brother some new dress pants for a party. Naturally, he walked out with dress pants, and I left with a new trench coat, flats, rainboots (I'll post a photo of them tomorrow, they're super adorable!) socks and cat food. I wish I was able to walk in a store and leave with all my money still in my wallet!
The trench is fantastic, though. I've been scouting for the perfect one for years and finally found it! Since we're moving soon, I'm starting to downsize my closet and I'm sure that adding a new coat means I just need to get rid of one more! :(
- ► 2012 (371)
- ► 2011 (472)
- Day 10 - a photo of me taken over 10 years ago
- my stuff for sale..
- Day 9 - a photo I took
- Day 8 - a photo that makes me angry/sad
- adventures in embroidery
- Day 7 - a photo that makes me happy
- Day 6 - whatever tickles my fancy
- Is that mustache really necessary?
- Day 5 - my favorite quote
- Day 4 - my favorite book
- Julie Christie
- new wellies and adventures in sewing
- Day 3 - my favorite television program
- what I wore today 3-23-10
- Day 2 - my favorite movie
- Day 1 - my favorite song
- new favorite song.
- ▼ March (21)