Got some new wellies at Target yesterday! I like wearing rain boots all the time, not just when it's pouring outside.. I think they're so fun :)
I've been trying VERY hard lately to polish the rough edges on my sewing skills, so the other day I attempted to make a pillow from an old Frank Sinatra shirt that doesn't fit me anymore. The sewing part actually went very smoothly (no bobbin jams or anything! super!) but I'm not very good at stuffing.. it's kind of lumpy. And my mom needs to teach me how to discreetly hand-sew the part that remains open for stuffing... but other than that, I'm really happy with it! Here's the finished product!
- ► 2012 (371)
- ► 2011 (472)
- Day 10 - a photo of me taken over 10 years ago
- my stuff for sale..
- Day 9 - a photo I took
- Day 8 - a photo that makes me angry/sad
- adventures in embroidery
- Day 7 - a photo that makes me happy
- Day 6 - whatever tickles my fancy
- Is that mustache really necessary?
- Day 5 - my favorite quote
- Day 4 - my favorite book
- Julie Christie
- new wellies and adventures in sewing
- Day 3 - my favorite television program
- what I wore today 3-23-10
- Day 2 - my favorite movie
- Day 1 - my favorite song
- new favorite song.
- ▼ March (21)