I've been pretty sick the last few days, so in order to keep my mind off how terrible I feel, my mom taught me how to embroider! I never thought I'd get the hang of it as quickly as I did, but now I'm really hooked! This is the last one I made yesterday, after I'd really gotten the hang of it.
My mom only had one color of embroidery floss, and I'm too sick to leave the house, so I had to send my dad on an emergency run to the craft store. As evidence that I frequent the craft store a little too much, I drew him an in-depth floor plan of the store so that he'd know where to find the embroidery floss.
Well, back to the embroidery, tissues, cough drops and movies for me. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!
- ► 2012 (371)
- ► 2011 (472)
- Day 10 - a photo of me taken over 10 years ago
- my stuff for sale..
- Day 9 - a photo I took
- Day 8 - a photo that makes me angry/sad
- adventures in embroidery
- Day 7 - a photo that makes me happy
- Day 6 - whatever tickles my fancy
- Is that mustache really necessary?
- Day 5 - my favorite quote
- Day 4 - my favorite book
- Julie Christie
- new wellies and adventures in sewing
- Day 3 - my favorite television program
- what I wore today 3-23-10
- Day 2 - my favorite movie
- Day 1 - my favorite song
- new favorite song.
- ▼ March (21)